About the project:
Ceramics are closely linked to our daily lives. Central European regions have a long tradition and up-to-date knowledge in this field, with many entrepreneurial opportunities that are not yet fully exploited. The CerDee project is building a CCI network of knowledge institutes, SMEs, regions and a network of museums. They will develop collaborative and EU-wide training and education activities to foster entrepreneurial skills and a new knowledge base for regional creative SMEs. An important outcome will be the accessible CerDee platform, which will serve as a knowledge, marketing and cooperation hub for Central European ceramic CCIs.
Our contribution to the project can be summarized in the following steps:
1. We gathered the needs and references of the planned participants of the event: we created a questionnaire for CerDee participants before the first event in order to adapt the content to the actual needs and current knowledge level of the participants.
2. We conducted training on the methodology of developing and conducting Lean Startup events. The training followed the guidelines for service and experience development and innovation according to the AIRTH Experience Re-Design methodology.
3. Conducted individual consulting for participants on project/product development.
4. Hosted a group discussion where they present and discuss the application of the presented topics in their specific cases and environments with the other participants and the speakers.
5. Prepared an online library of materials used in the D.T3.4.1 activities.
6. Delivered an explanation and proposed a new understanding of the Business Angel concept they can use in the next stages of the project.